As I mentioned yesterday, FREAKING about having to dye my hair. Still kinda freaking because no one's really seen it yet.Work sucked yesterday because I screwed something up and a couple other crappy things happened, but I'm trying to make today a better day. So far I don't feel like I'm going to get fired today so that's a good thing.
The trainer was great last night. She was challenging, butbut not so hard that I wanted to give up. I'm a little sore today but not crazy sore so I can't move. I actually think I'll be able to do the exercises on my own, too, so that'll be good. I'm excited to start the walking program which will be sometime next week. She gave me some guidelines for my calorie intake which will help me keep on track I think. There's a range, so if there's a day I don't plan on working out, I'll just have to make sure I stick to the low end of the range to make sure I lose my 2 pounds per week goal. She wants me to keep track of absolutely everything going in my body between now and Monday. Should be interesting since it's the weekend!
Well, have a good one, girls. Tomorrow night we're going to dinner at Luke's cousin's and Sunday is the big annual bartenter's curling. Should be fun!!
4 comments:
Your hair looks fabulous! I'm getting mine done tonight and I can't wait!!!! It is in need of some spring life.
I think it's good if you are sore but not too sore. They could kick your ass one day and then you wouldnt' be able to do anything the next day because you hurt too much. I've been surprised with Ironman training how I haven't really been sore....I think he gives me just enough to make a difference & get me fitter without causing too much pain & fatigue.
your hair is super cute. glad it turned out well!
i colored my hair last night too. no grays, just never happy with it! it's darker than what i anticipated but it will fade out, it always does.
i hope you have a great weekend and maybe i will too.
I think that color is really nice on you--sets off your eyes.
Trainer sounds good--Hubby once helped me work out and I didn't move for like a week--that was overkill.
I really need to start a food journal--I dont' even know what I'm eating most days.
Love that picture. Looking good woman.
Post a Comment