Monday, March 8, 2010

And I'm Back.

Vacation was fantastic. That's about all I can say about it.

HC's job effed up our plans, but that's life, right? Although I was sad that my girls could not make it, I KNOW we're going to make it happen one of these years. Mom and I had a great time anyway, even if they could not join us.

Yeah, so work is work. I'm not jazzed about being here at all. It's becoming more and more evident based on my attitude that a change is in order.

I've decided to bite the bullet and cough up the cash for a trainer. Not an easy decision since I don't really have any money, but after talking with my mother she decided to give me an early easter present of cash money to help me out with this. Although I mostly ate grilled fish and shrimp over my vacation I did not exercise at all. I brought my DVD but we switched places and the new place we stayed at did not have a player so that was that.

My phone took a crap...the touch screen quit. I thought for sure I was giong to be SOL so I located my old phone and went into the Verizon store. Turns out my phone was still on warranty so yay self! New phone for free!!

That's about all I know. I'm heading to the gym after work, then to the grocery store. Fun stuff I tell ya.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Super glad you had a good vacation with your mom!

Vern and I are planning a couple of getaways for this summer; one with the kiddos and one without. I cannot wait!

Betsy said...

Easter present??? A trainer is better than a basket full of candy, which is all I've ever gotten!