Friday, February 26, 2010

Alllllllmost Done.

My week is almost done and my vacation is almost here. Ahhhhh, I can't wait to be back on "island time". I also can't wait to meet Kat and HC...it's been a long, LONG time coming! Although I am freaking out a bit about that but I'm sure I'll be over it by the time they leave. Haha!

Hmmmm, other than that our girls' supper club was great last night. We polished off three bottles of wine and ate some pretty amazing stuffed green peppers if I do say so myself. It was a good time, everyone was gone by 8:30 and I was snoring away by about 9:30.

I have decided to take my workout DVD with to Texas. We'll see if it gets used, but at least I have intentions, right? The Devil Scale did say 145.2 today so I'm not really sure how I feel about that. Not GOOD, obviously, but whatev.

Guess that's about all I know today....have a good weekend and a great week next week!! :)

No comments: