I'm kinda pissed at my scale or mysef or something! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....this morning it was back at 141! WTF! Not cool with me at all!
So I went to the gym last night and did the circuit thing, then hammered out 5.10 miles on the bike in 33 minutes. I was pretty proud of that. I went home and made some stir fry and started going through my four new healthy living cookbooks I ordered a couple weeks ago. I'm going to try get a couple things picked out so I can make them next week.
This morning I didn't get up in time to do my video, so I did 10 minutes on my elliptical. It's tough. Really tough. I had to take a two minute break at five minutes and was counting it down at the end. I DO feel better that I did SOMETHING this morning, even though it wasn't as much as I could have done.
I REALLY wish I could afford to get a trainer. Really, really really wish I could. Obviously I'm not making the headway I really want to make on my own so I think I need to get someone to tell me what to do. And kick my ass.
Today my food looks like this:
Breakfast:
1/2 ww english muffin
1 egg
1 slice 2% cheese
Lunch:
1 ww pita filled with 3 oz. tuna, 5 kalamata olives, 1 tbsp. feta cheese, 1 tbsp. chopeed pecans
Light String cheese
Yogurt
Snack:
Luna bar
Dinner:
Leftover stirfry and my one remaining pear that I need to eat before it goes bad.
3 comments:
Does your gym have a trainer that could give you some tips? I know our's around here do that... if you continue to work with them then it cost you money. You might want to ask. At least they could get you on some kind of regimen that might help a bit.
Hugs - Tiffany
My numbers fluctuate daily. For instance between last Friday and now, I went up 3 pounds then back down 2. That is why I try not to weigh every day....it makes me insane. I'm sure tomorrow will be back to normal for ya!
Sounds like you're doing OK! I find that when I first start dieting/exercising it takes a little while before my body notices and then BAM! it does.
Post a Comment