So here we are, a new week and a new month. Hopefully this will be a great month!
I'm re-dedicating myself to my weight loss goals since, let's face it, I sucked last week. I ate out a lot, however I DID try to make better choices than I once would have. Still life wasn't perfect last week, not even a little.
This week I'm 110% on board. So far so good today except for exercise. I've really been sucking it up in that department!
Breakfast:
1 egg
1/2 ww English muffin
1 slice 2% American cheese
Lunch:
1/2 ww pita pocket filled with tuna, feta cheese, pecans and kalamata olives
Spinach salad
String cheese
Yogurt
Snack:
I think I have a granola bar in my drawer. Otherwise I'm screwed.
Dinner:
Probably this chicken/pasta/spinach thing I found in a healthy cookbook.
Luke is going to be home this weekend. I'm beyond excited to see him. He should get to my house sometime early Friday morning depending on the drive. His nephew is in town for a hockey tournament over the weekend so I'm sure we'll be spending some time at the rink. I think I'll be hosting his cousin, Emily and her husband for supper Friday night, too. I'm excited and I told her to feed her kid some extra vitamin C this week because he always gets sick when we're supposed to do something.
Luke and I had a little "thing" last night. I called him at about 8:30 and it was pretty noisy when the phone was picked up, so I figured he was at a bar. Then I hear a girl's voice answering. I ask for Luke and she says, "No, he's busy. Gotta go, bye!" I hang up and start crying. He calls back and apologizes and I say (as I'm crying) "Apparently you're busy, I'll just talk to you later." and he starts freaking out and is like, "No, it's okay really! Let's just talk now!" So we did a little bit. Then he went back in the bar and I couldn't hear anything anymore so I hung up. He called again and we hashed it out a little bit. Actually it started with him telling me that he bought me a sweatshirt and me, being the bitch I am said, "Oh, did you buy it from that bitch at the bar?" so that opened up a huge can of worms, but I got said what I needed to say. Apparently she was the bartender and she answered his phone that was laying out on the bar. I told him that there better NEVER be a female answering his phone that isn't related to him ever ever again. Especially if I don't know her. I also told him that as far as I'm concerned there should NEVER be road action--I know some pipeline relationships work that way but I do not and never will. He agreed and said he doesn't want that either. It was pretty bad, I'm still feeling bad and at this point I'm just waiting very impatiently for Friday to get here so I can actually see him. I just don't think I'm cut out for being a pipeline wife/girlfriend. It's too hard. I guess I'll see how it goes but I really don't know if I could do this for another 10, 15 years. I really don't.
So, on that note, I better get back to work before I start bawling.
1 comment:
You are basically in a long distance relationship, and they just aren't for everyone. I hope you are able to figure out how to make it work since it sounds like you two are a pretty darn good match.
I actually missed a few workouts last week, so I'm kicking my own ass this week.
Post a Comment