The weekend was good. We had a great time at the party for Ryan and Luke bought me a beautiful ring off of my wishlist for my birthday:

He's a good boy. He is no longer in the dog house.
I have sucked severely at my weight loss project and now need to regroup. The healthy cookbooks came with me to work today and I'll be picking up groceries tonight. An exercise regimen will be instated and WILL be sticking to it. Also, I'll be taking advantage of the free spa treatment I get at the gym and will be getting the one where you lose inches. I need something done here because it's just NOT pretty. At all.
So on that note, here's what I'm eating today....
Breakfast:
1/2 ww english muffin
1 slice 2% american cheese
1 egg
Coffee
Lunch:
1 piece homemade lasagna with vegges, ground turkey and ww noodles
Broccoli
String Cheese
Apple
Snack:
1 bar Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey granola bar: 95 calories
Supper:
Not sure yet....I have to peruse my cookbooks and go shopping after work.
Exercise:
None yet, but I plan to do my Bob's Bootcamp DVD when I get home.
1 comment:
that ring is very pretty! glad you and Lucas are back on happy terms.
Post a Comment