Let's see......
Today the Devil Scale said 144.6 (must like .6s) and I'm feeling only slightly better about that. At least it's going DOWN I guess.
Last night's supper was delish. I ended up making a "pizza". I bought these handy dandy Flatout wraps. This is what I made my pb & j wrap with the other day. Anyway, last night I thought, "PIZZA" and spread some Laughing Cow light cheese wedges on one, loaded it up with sauteed veggies (mushrooms, red peppers and zucchini) and chicken sprinkled a little feta over the top and yum didilly yum yum. It was good. And filling! Will be doing that again, most definitely.
Today's breakfast was a medium sized bagel (not normal sized, but not mini) (130 Calorie 100% ww Sara Lee) spread with a tbsp. light cream cheese and two slices roast beef. Tasty.
Lunch:
Chicken salad on Thin Bun with red peppers and spinach
Spinach salad
String cheese
Greek yogurt (LORD, plese let this be good. If it's not, I'm screwed because I will be starved to death)
Snack:
PB & J roll-up again
Supper:
I'm cooking for Lucas--stir fry is the plan.
He's coming to see me tonight. I'm pretty excited about that. He's taking me to see Dear John (which was his idea because I couldn't decide what movie I wanted to see Sunday night). There might be a little popcorn consumed as well.
I'm trying to decide what to do at the gym tonight. Since I have limited time my choices are this: to the resistance circuit thingy or do 30 minutes on the bike. Not sure what will be most beneficial and give me the most "bang for my buck" if you will.
1 comment:
We've been using those same flatbread things for quite a while now. LOVE THEM! You'd be surprised at the things you can do with one while keeping the calories down.
If you don't have much time, cardio is the way to go. Within 30 minutes you should be able to burn over 300 calories and really get your heart pumping!
Post a Comment