It's Day 2 in the 130s and I have to say I'm feeling it. I'm not feeling any skinnier, but I have been working out a little extra the last couple days and I'm keeping my eating in check. That in itself is a miracle. I survived yesterday even though I forgot my snack.
This morning I got up and did my Bob's workout even though I was sore from doing it yesterday. Now I am incredibly sore and my legs are kinda weak when going up stairs, but I'm still going to force myself to go to the gym tonight. This is the last workout I'll likely be getting in until Monday night, so I better make it count! Really, I should clean the office on Monday, anyway, so I probably won't be doing any actual work out until Tuesday, though cleaning the office is tough work.
I officially have a new renter at my house, too. She'll be there starting in about a week and a half. So YAY for a supplemented income!
My food's been pretty boring this week since I made that pasta, but it works. I'm liking that dish and will definitely be making it again. Here it is anyway:
Breakfast:
1 packet weight control oatmeal with 1 tbsp. chopped pecans and 1 tbsp. raisins
Lunch:
Leftover pasta (still)
Spinach salad
string cheese
Apple
Snack:
Luna bar
Dinner:
Leftover pasta (all gone now!!)
1 pear
(this was the perfect dinner last night. I had the pasta stuff, waited a little while and had a pear a little later. Kept me feeling pretty full all night and the pear took care of the sweet craving.)
That's all for today...I'm just continuing to fight with a slow freaking computer which is now driving me nuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment