Have I ever mentioned how much I hate Tuesdays? They're annoying. You feel like SO much of the week has already gone by but really it's only been one day.
Yesterday I was feeling sorry for myself and didn't really do much of anything. Yesterday sucked.
Today I'm better and am determined to have a "good food day" and get down into those 130s. It's ridiculous, really. Today I weighed in at 141 again! It's starting to piss me off.
So supper last night was bad....I was pouty and didn't feel like cooking so I had chips with melted cheese on them (nachos, really, but they didn't have any other toppings on them) and salsa and sour cream. BUT the good news is that the good cheese is gone now so no more temptations with that. The chips are also gone.
Here's what I've got going on today:
Breakfast:
1/2 ww english muffin
1 egg (that had two yolks, creepy)
Sm handful spinach leaves
Few crumbles feta cheese
Lunch:
1/2 ww pita pocket filled with tuna, feta cheese, pecans and kalamata olives
Spinach salad
String cheese
Apple
(I stayed pretty full all day yesterday so I thought I'd try it again)
Snack:
Luna bar (they were on clearanc at my grocery store so I stocked up. $1 each...not bad!)
Dinner:
I'm having the fetuccini/chicken/veggies meal I thought about having yesterday. The cookbook is opened up on my kitchen table as we speak so I don't forget.
I AM DEFINITELY going to the gym tonight. I've sucked with that lately and need to get back into the habit. Darn vacations!
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back down to 140 or, God willing, 139. I would cry tears of joy if that happened!
And basically I'm counting down the days until Friday. I got a text from Luke this morning that said, "Only three more nights!" He's so sweet. :) I think I'm going to have to talk to him about the bar thing this weekend again, but for now I'm trying to get over it. MAN, I miss that kid, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment