Can't tell you how happy I am that it's Friday even though I have barely been here this week. I just want next week to start so I can start OVER!
This weekend I'm planning to stay around home for the most part. Sunday I'm planning to go to my mom's to see her and bring her her presents. Saturday night I have our Tastefully Simple holiday party which is going to suck since people are bringing their husbands and I'll be going alone. Tonight I had thought it'd be nice to hang out with Dana, maybe see a movie or something but she had other plans. Her husband is taking Teagen "winter camping" to their little "clubhouse". They spend the whole day and night out there and have a great time with it. Because of this she has Friday night to herself. This means she wants to actually go out out. My arm has been twisted and we are going to dinner and then out after. I don't really feel like going out since I feel like that's all I've done lately, but whatever I guess.
My eating has been out of control this week and I need an intervention. Or a do over. Something. Anything. As a result of my craptastic eating, I ordered four "healthy" cookbooks last night. I'll let you know what I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment