Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Saddish.

First, I have to say that I had the steak fajitas last night and only ate one of the tortillas....just concentrated on the meat/peppers....and then of course I had to eat the rice and beans so that wasn't so good I'm sure but whatever. I'm still at 143 today so I'm okay with that.

This morning I had:

1/2 ww english muffin
1 egg
1 slice 2% American cheese

For lunch I packed:

Ham, provolone, sprouts & hummus on whole wheat
Leftover soup from yesterday
Leftover pears
String cheese

As a snack I have:

Fruit leather (for morning since I didn't have any meat or veggies I thought I might get hungry)
Luna bar

For supper???? I'm not sure. My supper might be that Luna bar until I get home at like 9 and then who knows. Maybe chicken salad...that's pretty quick and easy.

Now for the BEFORE pictures. This is scary so proceed at your own risk (oh, and please ignore the piles and piles of clothes and the unmade bed).....


So, I had a WONDERFUL night with Lucas last night. We went out for Mexican, had a couple drinks, picked up a movie at Target, watched said movie (Final Destination 3 in 3D...I laughed through most of it) watched the end of Biggest Loser and just generally hung out. It was perfect. He told me at dinner that he's got to leave for work next Saturday and will be there for months probably. He'll be working in/around Chicago and then into Michigan. All I have to say is this is going to suck.

Tonight I have to clean the office and then I have a Tastefully Simple meeting. I might go tanning in between there if I have time. I SHOULD have time since I probably will only be able to go like 5 minutes to start with anyway!

Tomorrow it will be 9 years since my dad died. I'm not sure I'm prepared for that.

4 comments:

Lulu said...

Dang, that Dad Anniverisary sure sneeks up on ya...doesn't it?

Us girls need to stick together on the diet stuff. maybe with each other for motivation, we will actually reach our goals!

Baylee and Blair's page said...

Good for you girl... I think documenting it will help as well as the picture progress!

143 is slim for someone that is much taller. So, you are right! It's not that you are completely overweight, but 143 on someone your height compared to 143 on someone that is 5'7" is TOTALLY different!

Good luck!

Hugs - Tiff

Betsy said...

You know I'm here to support you!

It can be kind of time consuming but I LOVE this website for tracking food.

http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/
There is tons of food in here by name. If I know I'm going to eat out at a chain I'll check the restuarant menu before hand to see what the nutrition value is of different items & pick a really good option and an ok option so I still have a choice. I remember teh day I ate a sandwich @ Bruggers and then looked. I almost puked when I saw how BAD it was.
I try to eat 40% carbs, 30% protein & 30% fat most of the time. I will even put food in before I decide what to eat and then make changes to try to keep my 40,30 30 ratios. But...I might be a little psycho :)

Once you get in the habit of exercise you'll feel cranky when you don't get to workout. Even though you'll miss Lucas like crazy maybe those months will really help you get in the habit of having a workout on your calendar!

Good Luck. Let me know if you have any questions on food, exercise or need motivation :)

Susan said...

I am hoping you will get to see Lucas more than you think you might!

Good luck on your weight loss journey. I started a new blog to keep track of mine. You can read about at the regular place, there is a link.

We can help each other stay motivated!

I am sure you are having a rough time today but I am thinking of you.