Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hump Day.

This week is taking FOREVER.

I'm bugged with Lucas and his lack of effort and I'm sick of work. The good news is that my boss will be gone starting Friday. Then I'll be gone to Vegas next Friday through Tuesday so after tomorrow I won't see him for a week and a half or so. I should manage to get lots of cleaning up and putting away done in his absense. Can't wait.

Other than that, life's okay. I got somewhat done on my living room last night but there's just so much big garbage that I don't know where to put it until Luke comes to haul it away like he said he was going to and didn't (hence lack of effort annoyance). Boxes from the entertainment stand, Christmas present shipping stuff, etc. It's everywhere and I'm starting to freak out. Tonight I might just haul all out on the deck and see if he takes the hint next time he comes.

As for food, I went to Target yesterday on my lunch because my iron died. This is not good. However, this gave me a good reason to go pick up some string cheese and a Luna bar so my panic about my eating options was fixed. SO, lunch was the lean cuisine, string cheese, green beans and peaches. I had my Luna bar for an afternoon snack. Supper was a stir fry of sorts...broccoli, celery, chicken and rice with Tastefully Simple Sesame Teriyaki (which they actually had on MyPlate!). I did well on the workout front again, I did the circuit and biked 4.65 miles in 33 minutes. I forgot my book, so that sucked but I got through it.

Okay, on to today...

Breakfast:
1 packet oat meal
1 tbsp. craisins

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine meal
Spinach salad with 1 tbsp cheese crumbles and 1 tbsp sliced almonds & dressing
String cheese
Leftover canned peaches

Snack:
Luna bar (might skip this, though because of supper....we'll see how starved I am)

Supper:
It's our monthly supper club night...I'm going to Julie & Chelsey's this month and they're making blue cheese stuffed pork chops. Sounds YUM but not so healthy but tonight is my "cheat" night. I am making mojitos and another girl is bringing a pie, so I think this night is pretty much a loss.

I am still planning to go to the gym after work though and at least do the circuit deal.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Men are dumb. Good job on moving forward!!! you rock!