Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday?

I'm so screwed up on my days here this week it's crazy! I really have no clue what day it is anymore.

Good news is that my car started this morning despite the -20 temps. Another bit of good news is that most of my water situation is now figured out so I'll be able to wash clothes tonight since most of what I wear is now dirty.

Luke finally made it to Indiana sometime during the night last night. It's really strange knowing I'm not going to see him this weekend or next weekend or the next one. It sucks but I guess such is life.

I sucked at eating yesterday. I was just all off-kilter with just getting back and stuff. I know that's an excuse, but it's the truth. I did McD's breakfast which consisted of an Egg McMuffin and a small orange juice. I did Qdoba lunch which was a naked grilled veggie burrito with the sour cream and guacalmole on the side. Supper was some frozen tortelini and alfredo/tomato sauce with peppers and mushrooms. Not terrible terrible, but not great.

Today I'm trying harder. I AM. I promise. Here's what I've got going on so far:

Breakfast:
1/2 ww english muffin
1 poached egg
1 slice 2% American cheese

Lunch:
Chicken salad made with a 3 oz. can of chicken and 1 tbsp of light mayo
1 slice bread (my thin buns were moldy since I forgot to put them in the fridge before I left...this made me sad)
Frozen broccoli & cauliflower
string cheese

I'm more than a little sad that I forgot my apple. That's my dessert!

Snack:
Luna bar

Supper:
I have no clue. I think I need to go to the grocery store after work and get some vegetables. I'm pretty much out of everything.

I guess that's all I've got today....hope you have a great day!!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

I had a horrible Thursday, as far as eating goes! I met HC for lunch and we split nachos, and then I met another friend for supper and had chicken fried steak. Yep, there will be no more of that!!!