Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hung. Over.

Just a little word of advice: mojitos and wine? TERRIBLE combo. I'm sick today and that is what I blame it on. Too many mojitos and wine. Mostly the wine. Ufff.

Needless to day I don't feel like talking about food today and I doubt I'll be eating any time soon. I'm just hoping to feel better soon. I'm drinking some coffee and that seems to be helping a little.

Didn't go to the gym last night and doubt I'll be going tonight. I have too much cleaning left to do at my house for my wii party tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Hope you're feeling better, party girl :)

Baylee and Blair's page said...

This is why I don't drink anymore! :) If I do I only have a couple drinks and that's it. So, I've donned myself "designated driver" from this point forward in my life! :)

Hugs- Tiff