SO, yesterday I alllllllmost didn't go to the gym. Then I did. I made myself. I'm happy I did it.
I completed the 30-minute circuit and then biked four miles on the "weight loss" program on the bike. I felt great afterwards. Went home, made dinner and had a glass of wine and was STILL under my calories.
This morning I weighed and I was 142. Kinda bummed me out.
BUT today is a new day.
Breakfast:
1/2 ww english muffin
1 egg scrambled with probably less than 1/4 c. chopped zucchini
1 slice 2% American cheese
Lunch:
Going out for Mexican to celebrate refraining from going out to lunch all week. I'm thinking I'll go with Quesadillas today, as one of my advisors suggested.
Supper:
I think I'm going to make my homemade spaghetti. I use tomato paste, sauce and diced tomatoes and then add in tons of veggies (broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, green peppers, I think I might go with spinach this time, too). I'm still debating on putting ground turkey in, too, for some protein (my advisor hasn't gotten back to me on that yet :) ). And, of course, ww noodles.
So that's what's up in the "Healthy Living 2010" world today. (I hate calling it a diet because then it doesn't sound permanent.)
As for the weekend...Lucas is coming to town tonight and we're setting up his wii at my house. I'm excited about this new development! :) I'm gonna cook supper and then we'll probably enjoy a little wii action. Tomorrow I'm going to do some cleaning (I'm already behind my schedule...CRAP!) and then head up to Gully and then further north for his final family Christmas of 2009. I'm pretty excited for it, though, it should be fun. I love his family and they always have a good time so I'm looking forward to it. Sunday I'll probably hang out with mom and mayyyyyyybe even make it back to town in time to go to the gym?? Hard to say. Otherwise I'll just do some stuff on the wii and call it good. It IS the weekend after all.
3 comments:
Definitely include the ground turkey :) I'm a little off so far today. I'm @ 47% carbs, 29% fat & 23% protein. And it's all because there was no cottage cheese in the cafeteria again! I'm starting to think there is a shortage. Time to start brining my own. Oh...the white chocolate macadamia nut cookie mighta also contributed.
have a great weekend. I want a wii so bad. I really really really want Rock Band!
Fluctuation are normal! Just keep truckin!
A little wii action huh?
Post a Comment