Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday

Yesterday I did well with my eating--stayed on track and was somewhat starving by the end of the day but I made it.

Yesterday for lunch I thought I had cheese crumbles with almonds in the fridge from last week. I did not. So that sucked. I just had a big spinach salad with dressing and tuna and then a string cheese and a couple sections of canned peaches. In the afternoon I had my second string cheese that was in the fridge. Then it was a long, LONG wait until supper which was at about 7:45.

After work I went to the mall which was incredibly depressing. Shirts at Maurices were 75% off. Did any of the 10 of those that I brought in the room fit me? Nope. What did? TWO shirts out of at least 15 looked "okay". Not great, but okay. I got one hooded thing that I can wear on the plane and another elbow-length sleeved one that I can wear on vacation. Of course they were both full price. BUT I did get some sweats for $6.50. So that's something I guess.

After that depressing trip I headed to the gym. Did the circuit and a half hour on the bike but I could tell that I hadn't done it for a few days because my legs were super tired and I didn't go as far as I have been.

Then, I hit up the grocery store and got some good food: rotisserie chicken, lettuce, peppers (I'm gonna make fajitas), mushrooms, apples, milk, eggs, oatmeal and frozen veggies. I'm proud that I completely avoided the inner isles of the store except for the oatmeal. Also I bought some Earthgrains Thin Buns. I LOVE them. 100 calories, 1.5 grams of fat. They're fantastic! Yummy and they went great with the chicken for supper along with a spinach salad (thank GOD the spinach will be gone after lunch today....it's getting a little old).

After getting my supper ready, I was SO ready to just relax on the couch, which I did.

Okay, so on to today:

Breakfast:

Quaker Weight Control Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal with 1 tbs. craisins and 1 tbs. sliced almonds

Lunch:

Spinach/lettuce salad with dressing
Chicken sandwich on thin bun with 1/2 tbsp. light mayo and lettuce
String cheese
Apple

Snack:
Luna bar

Supper:
Chicken fajitas made with my rotisserie chicken seasoned with Tastefully Simple Fiesta Party Dip Mix, yellow, orange, red and green peppers and ww tortillas. Maybe a little sprinkle of cheese and a little dollup of light sour cream.

I'm enjoying my week with no boss, most definitely. Love it when I get done at 4 p.m. instead of 5!

No comments: