So, the weekend was a complete loss. I just have an IMPOSSIBLE time staying on track over the weekend.
Friday night was good. I made my spaghetti and garlic toast but barely put any butter on it or anything. Luke and I ate, he set up the wii, and then we played Mario Cart. I sucked. BAD. Then we played this new game that helps you get the hang of using the wii remote. I sucked in the beginning but got better...I even beat him a couple times. Then we played Mario Cart again. I even actually BEAT HIM one time! I still managed to come in dead last a few times, but it was okay. We each had one beer and went to bed at like 11:00.
Saturday morning I got up at about 8:30, did some stuff around the house, showered and went to breakfast at Perkins. I was already counting Saturday as a loss as far as eating goes because I knew we'd be going to a potluck with his family for supper and I don't care who you are, that's just impossible to eat healthy at. So, I had eggs benedict, my fave. I didn't finish it but it was oh-so-good. Then it was off to Target to buy a new TV stand. See, Luke mentioned to me Friday night that if I wanted his 32" flatscreen I could have it. He bought it for his camper and it's too big (hello!?!?) so he needed to get rid of it. Yay me! So we got the stand, got it home, Luke tore the old one apart, we put the new one together and transferred the TVs to different rooms (livng room one went to my room, my room one went to spare room). This is when I realized that there wouldn't be anywhere to put the stuff from my old stand. The thing was a beast. So I pondered on that for awhile. Saturday night we went up to Gully, then further north for his mom's side of the family get together. That was good, ate, drank, visited. Came back to Gully and found out that mom got sick and almost fainted at bingo so she was home on the couch.
Sunday she was still feeling awful, so I got her all set up--found some pills for her, got her water filled, made some macaroni and fished out a can of chicken soup so it'd be readily accessable when she was ready to eat it. Then figured it was a waste of time to sit there when she was sleeping the whole time anyway and I had so much to do so I left. Went and took my grandma out to lunch at the Dairy Queen. I did "okay" there....I DID order a grilled chicken sandwich and scraped most of the mayo off when it came, but I also ordered fries and a pop so I'm sure that cancelled it out. It was good, though, and grandma and I had a good visit. After that I headed home and to Target to get my new bookcase that was going to take the place of the gigantic entertainment stand. Got that picked up and then went to clean a room. I must say that my house is an out of control disaster at this point in time. It's BAD. I'm not exaggerating here. Anyway, I cleaned my room...2 1/2 hours later I have a clean room. Not vacuumed, not dusted, but EVERYTHING is picked up and you can actually see surfaces again. This is a big deal. Then Luke came with the TV and we went out to dinner---chinese buffet. Bad? Yes. But, I figured I had already screwed everything up over the weekend so I'd just go for it and start fresh today.
SO, now that brings us to today. I weighed myself this morning, and I weighed 141.0. That means I had a 2 pound weight loss since last week so I'm good with that. Here's what I've got going on today:
Breakfast:
1/2 ww english muffin
1 egg
1 slice provalone cheese
1 slice ham
Lunch:
Lean Cuisine
Vanilla yogurt
String cheese
Leftover broccoli salad from the pot luck (broccoli, green peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni, swiss cheese, Italian dressing--not TOOOOO bad, but not that great for me either)
Leftover green beans from last week (in the fridge that I forgot about)
Snack:
Luna bar
Dinner:
?? I haven't figured that out yet. I have some fish in the freezer and if I stop at the store and get some lemons I"ll probably have that with maybe a little potato and a spinach salad.
So there you have it, folks, what happened over the weekend!
3 comments:
Congrats! 2lbs a week is perfect. And I agree, weekends are impossible! But if you're on track the other 5 or 6 days it all works out.
Sounds like a good weekend!
Vern and I finally had our weigh in this morning. Lets just say that I had a few more pounds than I thought. Ugh!!
Well, it sounds like you had a fun and productive weekend despite "falling off the wagon." Good luck with this week!
Post a Comment