Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday?

I guess that's what day it is.

I'm still sick. However, not how I was originally sick. Monday and Tuesday consisted of fantastic stomach issues. Because of said stomach issues and barely eating I didn't dare take my normal concoction of Emergen-C, Black Elderberry drops and Echinacea spray for a couple days. NOW I have a sore throat, yuckier-than-normal nose and my ears even hurt a little bit. And I still feel like I could pass out at any moment. I woke up drenched at least twice last night so there must have been some kind of fever breaking but this morning there was nothing.

To make things even better, I'm waiting on my period to get here. I hate the time between removing the birth control and when it actually starts. The back aches drive me nuts. So does the bloating. Let's just get this show on the road!

So, basically, it's really, really awesome to be me right now. Absolutely awesome.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Poor thing! You are kind of a mess!!

I get the worst cramps ever, so I can relate. I hope you feel better soon.

Katy said...

Yick. Charlie went through the opposite last week. Started off with sinusy stuff and then stomach. Crappy week that was.