Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cannot. Contain. The. EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!

Sooooooooo my friend Jess and I went to Kelsey's at lunch and looked at rings for me...engagement rings, that is. We found some absolutely gorgeous and unique ones. I'm SO SO SO incredibly excited!!!!! When I told Lucas that we were doing this today he said, "then I can call her up and we can go next week." I'm FREAKING, in a good way, but definitely freaking!

Anyway...that's about all I have to say today...I'm attempting to work but I'm really just TOO excited to do anything!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Typed words cannot express how exciting that is. Makes me want to squeal in all caps:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I would get nothing done for days.

Betsy said...

I'm at work...otherwise I'd be jumping up and down and giggle and screaming for you :)

Lulu said...

Did I miss something?

Very exciting indeed!!!

Susan said...

congrats to you, that is so exciting. i'm so happy for you!

i found out today that my brother went with mr. incredible to pick out my ring. that scares me even more, two guys in a jewelry store picking out something i have to wear for the rest of my life and neither of them know what i like! but he told me that he had originally picked out an even bigger ring for me but it had gold in the band and when he found out i didn't like gold he went back and got a different one. my bro says i will like it but i'm still scared. i wish i was given the option to pick out my own!