Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hump Day

I'm glad this week is going by semi-fast.

Well, I have the trainer all lined up to start tomorrow at 7 p.m. I am freaking out. She said she's going to do a "test" of my cardio, strength and flexibility which will consist of doing a mile on the treadmill (fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck), push-ups and some kind of curls and whatever flexibility testing is. I am not flexible. I cannot run. I'm a weakling in my arms. This is NOT going to be pretty. Not even a little bit. Like I said, I'm freaking.

The good news? They're running a special this month--25% off. Yay for that!

As for the Easter "present". Yes, I am a spoiled only child who has always gotten actual gifts hidden by the Easter Bunny in addition to candy baskets. That's just the way things have always been. I know this is not normal.

I've gotten to the gym so far all two days of this week. I'm cleaning the office tonight and while it's not a gym workout, I'm MUCH more tired when I leave here than when I leave there. It's tough work! Luke's coming over for dinner tonight and I'm making a Pioneer Woman recipe. Pretty excited about it. :)

Also, an update on the bible study I go to. I'm liking it a lot. It's just nice, calming, etc. Makes me think about things more than normal and I'm really on board with that. I feel really good about it. Who knows, I might even become a better person by the time it's all said and done!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

What I wouldn't give for some time with a trainer!!! Good luck, I hope you enjoy it!