Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Stuff

So, I've decided to take a page from Miss Katy and list some stuff that's making me happy right now....

1. Lucas....I'm still a little surprised that I'm not annoyed with him being in my space yet. I take that as a very good sign.

2. Potential new car...I need something a little bigger, and as much as I love my cute fun car, I'd prefer not to be killed instantly if I'm ever in a car accident.

3. The engagement on the horizon. I just keep thinking about those gorgeous rings lying in wait at the jewelry store! Very excited to wear one and make this engagement thing official.

4. The Lady Antebellum song "American Honey"....it makes me smile every time I hear it. I just love that group.

5. Bible study. Like I said last week, it's done more for me than I ever imagined. Now I just have to keep it up!

6. Friends...whether I can call them up once in awhile or chat with them all day, they make me happy.

7. My bed....the absolute best money I've ever spent!

8. This weather! It's been beautiful the last few days, that makes the fact that it's going to be rainy through most of the weekend bearable.

9. Meeting with my trainer. It's been two weeks since we've been able to meet and I'm very excited to get this show on the road again. I could potentially want to be trying on wedding dresses soon and I'd love it if I were at least 10 pounds lighter before that happened.

10. Having nothing to complain about. I'm feeling happy...and content...this doesn't happen very often and I'm VERY excited to have nothing to complain about!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

It's great to see you so happy! Life is good :)

Lulu said...

Awesome attitude... Now you need to share how this whole engagement thing came about, for those of us that don't talk to you daily!