Yesterday ended up sucking. It was hot in here, I was being hassled, etc. It was stressful. I cried. It sucked.
Today, I'm aiming for a better day. I've got some stuff to get done at lunch...I'm having a Pampered Chef party next Tuesday and need to get the invites out. I have to finish my bible study stuff for tonight. I'd like to get out for a walk, but if I DO get these other two things done, I think I'm going to walk with Dana after work so that'll be good.
I'm trying not to be negative about my job. But, the truth is, I'm burnt out on it. I need to do something new. What that new something is is a mystery but I guess maybe someday I'll figure it out. Until then, here I am.
Girls' night last night was just what I needed, especially after yesterday. We grilled, enjoyed the outdoors a little bit with some beers and chatted. It was perfect. I got home at about 10 but couldn't get to sleep until around 11 so that wasn't fun but I'm here, right?
Tomorrow I get to see Lucas (FINALLY). I'm so not ready for him to go back to work and I know it's going to be ridiculously hard (again). This week has been somewhat of a picture of what it's going to be like other than the fact that when he goes back, I won't see him from Sunday to Saturday most likely. This whole working on the road thing sucks.
1 comment:
Yesterday sucked for me too...and today was only marginally better!
Post a Comment