Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lovin' Life.

Things I'm currently lovin'.....

The weather. Sunshine! 70! Grilling! Can't complain about this weather one tiny bit.

My new car. I'm still getting used to it and it's got about 20 preset stations that I haven't had a chance to program yet but it's getting there. It's dirty from the gravel roads now, so you definitely know it's mine out in our parking lot!

Meeting with the trainer. It's just GOOD for me. Gives me something productive to do. I've currently decided that from now on I'm going to do the crunches on the ball EVERY DAY. If I do that, my guess is that my flabarific belly will tone up nicely. So if I do that and some tricep exercises (I have two or three to choose from) I'll have bitchin' arms and a bitchin' stomach sometime in the next year. Hopefully. I really wish I could continue to meet with her without paying any more. lol. It's definitely good for me.

Lucas. He's still a good boy even if he's gearing up to go back to work which stresses me out. But that's life, right? I'm looking forward to our trip to Duluth next week (if he doesn't get called back to work) for his niece's hockey. She plays a game or two a day so we'll have lots of time to hang out and do other stuff, too.

Girls' night tonight! We missed last month so this will be a welcome release. We're grilling at my friend Lexie's so that should be a great time. Pretty excited about it.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

A hint to get the bitchin stomach we all want....you have to do cardio too!

If you have not subscribeded to Women's Health yet you MUST! It will give you lots of diet tips and great moves you can do after you are done with the trainer so you aren't doing the same things over and over and over!