I'm a happy girl that it's Friday.
Last night I signed up for five more sessions with my trainer. It's going well and I like having her showing me what I need to do rather than just walking, etc. Last night she had me doing combo jumping jacks and burpies for a minute straight. I mean, seriously? I would NEVER have come up with doing that!
I am trying to create a lifestyle change for myself, too. Food and I have a love-love relationship and it's really hard. The only time I hate it is when I hop on the scale. I do have to say, though, after being somewhat more careful this week I went from 146 to 144....I can't say that's going to last through the weekend, but it does feel good to have some kind of progress.
This weekend is consisting of hockey, hockey, hockey. And a smelt fry with a live band. Good times.
1 comment:
And now it's Monday--not so happy. :(
Cute car!
Post a Comment