The weekend was good but super busy. On Friday it was Julie's birthday. Luke and I went to dinner with her and her boyfriend and I found that he was a complete douche. She says he's not always like that but I was NOT in the least impressed. I mean really, how can you like someone who makes your friend cry on her birthday? Not cool.
Saturday I colored easter egs with my grandma, made two angel food cakes and did a Tastefully Simple open house. I also worked bingo and attempted to return Frosty and steal the Easter Bunny but that did not work out according to plan.
Sunday was Easter and it was wonderful. Mom and I went to church, Lucas picked us up afterwards and we went to his sister's. We had scalloped potatoes and ham as well as some salads and stuff. My angel food cake was for strawberry shortcake, which was yum. We had an Easter egg hunt for the kids, a beer hunt for the guys and a Boone's Farm hunt for the women. I love Luke's family. Here's me with my findings: 

The guys missed a beer but no worries, I found it!!
(P.S. pay no attenton to the multiple chins in this picture. Thank you.)
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a very fun easter!
I love the adult easter hunt. that would never fly in my family! On Saturday we got done with a bike ride & I noticed all these people in a field searching. I was like oh look an easter egg hunt. Then we noticed the field was behind a bar and everyone searching was an adult. I so wanted to join in :)
I am super exhausted from the weekend too. It will be Thursday before I recover!
The beer/wine hunt is an awesome idea!
Post a Comment