Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hump Day

I'm glad we're sitting at midweek now because I'm hoping to buy a new car this weekend! Here's the contender: http://www.lundeautos.com/show.aspx?vid=1516264

I'm really liking the color and the body style. The thing has heated cloth seats. I honestly didn't know there even WAS such a thing until today. Kinda excited about that. It's also got an ipod jack which will be awesome. Audio controls on the steering wheel, which are something I don't think I could go back to not having. Very excited, I am! Now, everyone say a prayer that it will still be there on Saturday. Thanks! :)

BTW......still not losing any weight.....I really need t crack down on my eating again. BAD. Really bad. Next week. :)

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Good luck with the car!!

Susan said...

My boss has a Saturn Vue (actually it's his wife's work vehicle) and I think it is super cute! I hope you get it.

Katy said...

I don't know what you ended up buying, but my dad has a Vue and I just love driving it. We use it when we road trip to Plano and it is really great.