We finally got word when and where Lucas will be working. May 10. Nebraska. SO, you Nebraskans out there will be more likely to see my boyfriend than I will for a few months!
It stresses me out and makes me sad and I KNOW that I just don't do well when he's that far away and isn't home for extended periods of time. Not fun at all. No clue how long or WHERE in the state he'll be. It is what it is I guess. Not fun, though, that's for sure.
Other than that, there's really nothing new happening. I go to the trainer, I go to bible study. Busy, definitely. Tonight I'm having a Pampered Chef party for my friend Jess who's just starting to sell. My house is still a wreck...I spent last night picking stuff up and tidying things up AND I even got up early to do more of the same, now I have to vacuum, sweep and wash my kitchen floor in, oh, a half hour I'll have before my friend gets there. Fun, fun. I'm hoping that anyone comes....since no one's said they're coming for sure.
2 comments:
According to this article (http://journalstar.com/news/local/article_4aa7057a-049f-11df-95fc-001cc4c03286.html) your boyfriend will be about 50 miles from the city that Hawkeye Chick and I work in. Maybe you should come visit HC and see your man?? ;)
So, did you post pictures of the new vehicle because I missed them if you did.
So sorry your sweetie will be in Nebraska--really. Nebraska? Doesn't sound very fun to me.
Post a Comment