The trainer asked me how I was doing on my eating last night. Not good. It hasn't been good for awhile now BUT I'm turning over a revised leaf! Starting today.
I have been noticing my legs and arms having a little more muscle but my stomach is not getting any smaller and that is ridiculously frustrating. I'm assuming that this fact has something to do with the fact that I HAVEN'T been watching to closely what I've been eating. But now? It's on. I'm halfway through my trainer sessions and I'd really like to be making more progress than I am so I need to refocus. Now.
She worked my legs last night. My thighs and the stairs in my office are not friends today. At all. Not even a little bit. Walking lunges, balancing hammer curls, jumping jacks, mountain climbers and this thing called the TRX worked the crap out of them last night.
I may get my car today but if not today, hopefully tomorrow. Let's all cross our fingers! Apparently they had to replace the "board computer" and had it on overnight order so hopefully it shows up today, they get it istalled and deliver it tonight.
1 comment:
Glad to hear you are putting on some muscle!!
I knew Vern and I wouldn't stick with a strict diet, so instead we have just been making better choices. We still eat when and where we want to, but we'll order better items like salads and fish. It has made a really big difference for us.
Post a Comment