Your ring is really similar to my grandma's antique ring...only fancier! Her's only had diamond specs... ;)Beatrice isn't all bad. Are you going to come visit him? HC and I could meet up with you!
I think that's why I like the look of rings like this--they look old. I'm sure I'll be down there visiting at some point!
HOLY CRAP!!!! I haven't checked ur blog for a couple of days and I come back to your engagement story! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!Hugs - Tiff
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your ring is really similar to my grandma's antique ring...only fancier! Her's only had diamond specs... ;)
Beatrice isn't all bad. Are you going to come visit him? HC and I could meet up with you!
I think that's why I like the look of rings like this--they look old.
I'm sure I'll be down there visiting at some point!
HOLY CRAP!!!! I haven't checked ur blog for a couple of days and I come back to your engagement story! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Hugs - Tiff
Post a Comment