Yesterday was not an amazing day. I had a colposcopy done (again) and biopsies taken (again). However, this time, unlike last time, I was in pain. Cramps. Severe cramps. I left work about three hours early because I could not possibly sit here another moment at my desk. I went home, took four advil and took a nap for a little bit and felt 100 times better.
I went to my trainer last night which was good. I was a little worried about it, but really, once I started moving around I felt even better.
The food thing is still a complete battle. I'm sick of it. So, so sick of it. Here's what I need: a plan that consists of a pre-planned menu for ONE PERSON that doesn't force me to buy random things that don't get used again in the week and, therefore, go to waste. It's driving me crazy.
I'm looking forward to Memorial Day weekend. At this point it's only approximately 11 days until I get to see Lucas. I'm so excited for that I can't even tell you. But then, he'll just be leaving again and that's not exciting at all. That's just super sad. But, that's life for now.
2 comments:
Have you tried looking at cookbooks that are geared toward cooking for one or two? If you picked your meals and only bought what was needed for those meals, I would think you'd have less waste.
I've had to get creative in that department because during the week it is only 2 of us, and on the weekend there can be 6 or 8 to feed. I've learned what keeps well in the fridge (soy milk versus cow milk) and I buy in bulk but freeze tons of stuff for later use.
While Luke is away, I'd eat Lean Cuisines. They suck but the portions are small and you don't have to buy anything extra. Also, individual servings of soup and pre-packaged snacks. I'm good at giving advice--I'm lousy about taking it, so don't look at my mid-section, kay?
I'm sorry you're not feeling well. That sucks.
Post a Comment