Friday, May 7, 2010

Yup.

Welcome to fucking Minnesota in MAY.....


Not that you'd be able to tell it by the weather, but here we are, on May 7. Guess what it's doing today??? What's that you say? That it can't be possible? Well, my friends, that's where you'd be mistaken because this is Minnesota and ANYTHING FREAKING GOES! So, snow on May 7, 2010. Fun, fun.

Incidentally, the weather matches my mood. I'm super sad today. In less than 48 hours, Lucas will be leaving. For the whole summer or however long. We don't know. We NEVER know ANYTHING. It's annoying. And sad. In fact, 48 hours from now, Lucas will have probably been on the road for, oh, 7 hours or so.

I'm more than a little bitter that I'm wasting one of our last days of togetherness at work.

4 comments:

Lulu said...

Isn't this weather nuts? We are suposed to hit the 30s tonight, with a chance of frost. While that isn't as bad as SNOW....it will really hurt the crops that have already sprouted!

Too bad you couldn't have taken today off to chill with Lucas....

Katy said...

The Minnesota weather amazes me. I'm dying over here from the heat and it's snowing up there.

Jaysey said...

Yuck! That sucks! It's 80-something degrees here. I do NOT envy you right now!

Susan said...

we had a rain/snow mix yesterday. it's been cold and they are calling for thunderstorms for the next 4 days!