I'm not friends with today.
I'm tired. After a wonderful weekend, I was exhausted last night. THEN I got woke up by hail at 2:30 a.m., followed by a thunderstorm that lasted until about 11:00 today so I did not sleep well at ALL after 2:30. I need to go home and sleep. Now.
I'm getting sick, too....sore throat. Fun, fun!
And my boss wasn't supposed to be here but came strolling in the door at about 9:30.
AND apparently a breaker tripped but wouldn't turn back on because I didn't have power to part of my house this morning. I turned it on, turned it off and turned it back on again and nothing. I called my mom and she sent one of the electricians she works with to check it out. He turned it off and turned it back on and it worked. WTF.
I'd like tomorrow now, please.
1 comment:
I hope today is better....
Post a Comment