Monday, May 10, 2010

Sad.

Luke's gone. That is not fun. He left yesterday morning at like 2 a.m. Sad, sad, sad. Most likely he won't be home until Memorial Day. They work 6 10-hour days so it's not really possible for that to happen any other time.

Then I was getting ready to meet my mom at church and she called. She had the stomach flu and was up every half hour puking for about 5 hours. Not good. So no happy mother's day for her and that made me sadder. I stopped there to pick up the food we were going to bring to my grandma's to cook and gave mom her presents and she could barely get through opening them. Very sad.

I guess that's about all.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Sorry to hear about your spoiled Mother's Day. The 24 flu bug that is going around is quite nasty. Trust me!

Susan said...

Sorry to hear your mother's day did not go as planned. I have also been sick, started last night. No throwing up but i felt like i was going to. So I took today off work and tomorrow I am supposed to chaperone Sidekick's 4th grade class. It's an outdoors trip and they go rain or shine. It is supposed to thunderstorm and be cold. I may just keep both of us home!

That's too bad that Lucas is going to be gone again. Mr. Incredible is actually staying up here all week since my birthday is Wednesday.

Betsy said...

Hey....hope you're feeling more cheery today. Although if your weather is like it is here that's not easy in this cold rain!