And really? Who can argue with that?
I had a call from the clinic already yesterday so I was panicing....they NEVER get results back that fast unless there's something actually wrong wrong. Well, there's not something wrong wrong, only wrong (if that makes any sense). I have "low grade displasia" (again) and have to have cryotherapy (again). For those of you who are lucky enough to not have yet experienced the joy of having your cervix frozen, here's what the procedure consists of. I just had this done barely over a year ago so I'm more than a little concerned that it did no good.
Mom has a chemo doc appointment tomorrow afternoon which is why I'm taking the day off. Fargo bound I am again! Only this time? We're going tonight after I get done with my trainer, spending the night and hitting up a bridal store at 11 tomorrow morning. That should be fun or at least somewhat entertaining.
I have a weekend planned with my "sisters". Luke's family is taking me in 110% and I have been invited on a girls' night out tomorrow night which will consist of bingo and seeing a band at a bar. Saturday I have also been invited to girls' night out part 2 which will consist of going on a hag & stag bus for his cousin. It should be fun and I'm excited. I'm sure I'll have lots of entertaining pictures to share on Monday!
Oh, and say a little prayer for Mom, will you? Thanks bunches and have a fantastic weekend!
4 comments:
Good luck to you and your mom!
Have fun this weekend! It's sound like it's going to be a good time!
Prayers coming for both of you!
I hope everything goes well for you and your mom!
Also, I'm completely jealous of your fun weekend plans!!!!
Hey... I had these same "woman" problems when I was younger. Like had to have surgery twice and my cervix frozen once. It was AWFUL! All of that went away as soon as I stopped taking birth control! I don't know if you do, but it might be something you want to consider!
Hugs - Tiff
Post a Comment